Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A gift to me

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gift to me

I found this in my driveway today with a note that said " it's yours, fix it, use it, sell it, scrap it, do whatever you like with it, its yours". I have no idea where or who it came from, now I gotta figure out what I want to do with it. It could fetch me a couple hundred bucks with minimal work to make it roadworthy again. Decisions, Decisions... Dave
    Attached Files

Well Dave,

It is a fairly basic, no frills, motorcycle trailer.....But hey, money IS money.

Do your THANG man.

Comment

Doing my thing

That's what I'm thinking

It looks like it was set up more for a dirt bike, but with some minor mods maybe I can make it fit a street bike or crotch rocket

Comment

You running "Dabars home for wayward trailers"

almost looks like it started life as a U-Haul tow dolly. I guess thats the orange paint as much as anything.

Comment

Be careful, you know what happens when you take in one stray.word gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
            Be careful, you know what happens when you take in one stray.word gets out.
            Yeah, but this stray tuned into this............... and that stray turned into that................. well look at the pics and you will get the idea. Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

more stray pics
              Attached Files

Comment

I was thinking it looked like someone dropped off a chariot from a modern Ben Hur for you to work on. Got the horse in the shed?

Comment

Bike trailers are in demand so I would fix it, repaint, sell it, make a few bucks to take the wife out to a nice dinner

Comment

Ugh....I don't think he's married yet

Comment

Originally posted by KBar View Post
                      Bike trailers are in demand so I would fix it, repaint, sell it, make a few bucks to take the wife out to a nice dinner
                      Never been married yet. I might be dumb, but I aint stupid.

I am still looking for my future ex-wife. Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                        Ugh....I don't think he's married yet
                        Well Duh... anyone can tell that. He is smiling in the picture in his sig line.

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
                          Never been married yet. I might be dumb, but I aint stupid.

Now I feel bad for giving up on my first wife, I could have given her to you

Comment

Originally posted by Vicegrip View Post
                            Well Duh... anyone can tell that. He is smiling in the picture in his sig line.
                            Nawwww. Dave's not that pretty. Gentleman in picture is John Blewett III - a young, popular, up-and-coming race car driver that paid the ultimate price doing what he loved.

About the married thing.... A friend of mine is on wife #3. He has a bumper sticker that reads "NEVER get Married... Find a woman that you HATE, and buy her a house"

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
                              That's what my old boss used to say!!!!
                              He'd go up to a really pretty girl, and say:

"Hey Gorgeous! How'd you like to be my future ex-wife?!!"
                              Girlfriend he has now for about 2 years...3rd time he went to visit her at her office, he gave her a birthday card that said:
                              you...me...bed....NOW!!
                              she cracked up laughing................rest is history...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.