Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Projects DOG BED and Mirror

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tacmig View Post
    Actually, this is very nice and without a doubt ranks right up there. However I noticed a more serious flaw that could perhaps be of more danger than the little fury fella hanging himself. NO BEER HOLDERS! So perhaps the beer holders could be incorporated into your "close the gap" suggestion to avoid the dogs noodle from breeching the side and all the while be enjoying a cool frosty one.

Just a suggestion, love both the dog and bed!

TacMig
    Ugh...no...YOU love BEER!!!!
    as monte python said....
    beer, beer, beer, beer....
    Last edited by Bert; 04-01-2008, 02:48 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Actually.....

Originally posted by Bert View Post
      Ugh...no...YOU love BEER!!!!
      as monte python said....
      beer, beer, beer, beer....
      Actually, I don't drink...Never have..high school and college was a tad partial to dried flower buds every once in a while. Even that's been 20 years. Maybe that's my problem? It's been to long?

TacMig

Comment

Originally posted by tacmig View Post
        Actually, I don't drink...Never have..high school and college was a tad partial to dried flower buds every once in a while. Even that's been 20 years. Maybe that's my problem? It's been to long?

TacMig
        I was going to joke and say "Dried flower buds?" should try the stuff WE have over here!!! Then I realized that's what you were talking about!!!
        Been over 30 years for me...but that's ok..I didn't inhale!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
          ..I didn't inhale!!!
          I didn't exhale...............for as long as I could hold it and then it was often along with an oddly happy kind of coughing fit while loading up the next hit in the b**g, but that was a very long time ago.

Comment

Many is the times when I member sacrifising a malboro or luckystrike for their skins cos their was none to be had, but that too was along time ago

Nice work for sure, Pooch looks mighty happy on it

Comment

Originally posted by Vicegrip View Post
              I didn't exhale...............for as long as I could hold it and then it was often along with an oddly happy kind of coughing fit while loading up the next hit in the b**g, but that was a very long time ago.
              Yeah Vicegrip...when was that, last week???
              By the way, Happy Belated 18th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

John, it looks good and the constructive critism are a lot to think about, BUT be careful. All the family, friends, outlaws, ex laws and the like will want you to do all kinds of projects for them. It will be fun at first them it starts becomming a job. A very low paying job. Good work, and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.