New type of fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welderman23
    i'll dig up some pic's for it and start a " lets see the tool's you made " post so i don't hijack this one although it may go along with it ?? depending on how you look at it.
    but a fresh post like that could get us lots of tool ideas to fill out our shop spaces.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

thanks fun!!! Hope lots of guys share their stuff!!!!!!!!!!
      I'm not late...
      I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

I can't believe he made something that beautiful without an Auto Darkening helmet.
        sigpic 6010
        If I had know I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Comment

sorry, got the flue and been off for a lil bit.
          i'll get the post up tonight i hope, defenetly by the weekend so lots will be on to se it and add there stuff too.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Wondered what happened to you
            I'm not late...
            I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

our oldest son is in school so he brings the bug home and then it has to make its way threw us all befor we can hope to be rid of it. if we are lucky we can get over it befro it makes its way back to the starter and repeats its way threw. at the moment we are all in sniffel's mode. so almost out of it.
              i'm also trying to get our taxes done. but hope to dig up the pic's and get them posted by this weekend, friday i hope.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

Working...
              X