Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New type of fishing

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New type of fishing

Here is a video of a friend and his art work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNvs-XvpE_I

THAT...IS....INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the link!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is VERY NICE work, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I Need More Tools!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KEENAVV View Post
          I Need More Tools!!!!!
          I know...would be nice to have a hammer and a english wheel (fun4now has some he made, but I don't have room for it...).

Comment

Holy turd burgers!

That guy can work some plasma! Not to mention everything else. Exceptional!

TacMig

Comment

great work thanks for the link

Comment

I like that fish better than the real thing.

Comment

Bert, i made mine so it interchanges from one to the other and clamps into my vice. so i only need one frame for both tools and it can be hung on the wall when not in use. if you have your vice mounted down its easy to use it as the base for the hamer/ wheel. parts are cheap if you are willing to build it from scratch. a $15 air hammer and about $30 worth of bearings from TSC and a little steel. i too could use more space

looks like some realy cool stuff he made. i'm on dial up so i think i'll take a trip to his site for a beter look at the stuff he made. great looking stuff, true talent there.

also keep in mind my hammer is no where near as nice as his.
                  Last edited by fun4now; 03-27-2008, 12:12 AM.

Comment

even if I had the tools.......
                    I don't have the talent.

beautiful work

Comment

That Man has S K I L L S Awesome work Jim

Comment

Mr Bill even if I had the tools.......
                        I don't have the talent.

no kidding, i like doing artsy fartsy stuff but that guy is out of my league. i'm happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                          Bert, i made mine so it interchanges from one to the other and clamps into my vice. so i only need one frame for both tools and it can be hung on the wall when not in use. if you have your vice mounted down its easy to use it as the base for the hamer/ wheel. parts are cheap if you are willing to build it from scratch. a $15 air hammer and about $30 worth of bearings from TSC and a little steel. i too could use more space

looks like some realy cool stuff he made. i'm on dial up so i think i'll take a trip to his site for a beter look at the stuff he made. great looking stuff, true talent there.

also keep in mind my hammer is no where near as nice as his.

man, you gotta post some pics of there homemade toys.........

Comment

Welderman23,
                            looks like you might have joined after he posted it...
                            Oh well, as my niece would say..."TOO BAD...SO SAD..."
                            LMAO!!!
                            Knowing fun, he'll show you again

Comment

Wow. That guy is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.