Todays Quick Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see my design.

Can you post a photo or two Id like to see your version of my idea. Fun little projects arent they??

Comment

You bet..

Originally posted by weekend welder View Post
      Can you post a photo or two Id like to see your version of my idea. Fun little projects arent they??

I just got done fixing a boo-boo I did installing one of the copper bands. I finished the lamp with a "copper crackle" finish and though the copper bands would look good unfinished and raw. "WRONG", so I had to back out a few rivets and in doing so put some nice scratches in the finish. So sand, sand, clean, spray some primer, mix some more paint and hurry up and wait. I all ready fabed the steel bands and had them ready to go. This is generally how my life works, just got done cleaning up all the finish material for the two little bands (10 minutes work 1/2 hour clean-up) just to have to start all over again fixing my mistakes! Good thing I don't do this type of fab for a living! It did come out nice though and as soon as I get it re-assembled I get some pics for you.

Thanks again,

TacMig
      We depend On:
      Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
      Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
      Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
      Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
      Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
      Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
      American National Standards Institute
      American Welding Society
      The Welding Institute
      Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
      Metal Cr
      afters

Comment

very nice work keep it up
        garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Comment

Working...
        X