Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

lincweld problem

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lincweld problem

I know this is a miller-sponsored site, but I'm grabbing for straws on this one. I bought a lincweld 225 a while back off e-bay (I know, not very wise), and after countless problems, I have the unit in my possession with way tooooo much money spent. I got the motor running, but now I have nothing on the welding side. Can't find a short in the coils, and the battery is hooked up. Can't get a wiring diagram from Lincoln anymore.

If ANYONE has any info they could send my way or useful ideas (short of using it as a boat anchor), I would be infitely indebted (to the point of not spending much more money).

try the ask andy site lots of lincoln engen drive guys there, and the hobart board would be a good place also. thats not to say you wont get help here as many are on all 3 forems but it just might be a faster way to get info and the more you ask the more chances you have of getting the info you need ,
    good luck
    and we will let the slip up of buying red slide this time just dont let it happen again.LOL

Comment

Hey crzdriver do you know the year of the machince and you can go to the linclon page your to the welding supply store and that can grt you one

Comment

it could be as simple as a wire hooked up wrong or somthing.
        where are you located?

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.