Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small decorative fence (my 1st project post)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small decorative fence (my 1st project post)

Our dog was hopping this low spot on a stone wall. My wife is a musician so I made this 4 foot section to fill the space. It's amazing how easy this gets when things *don't* have to be at 90 degree angles! I cut the notes and the bass clef on a cnc plasma cutter in case you wondering why they look so clean.

I was looking to add this onto a projects thread I saw a while back, but I couldn't find it. Would that be better than starting a new thread next time?
    Attached Files

nice job
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

looks great.
      I was looking to add this onto a projects thread I saw a while back, but I couldn't find it. Would that be better than starting a new thread next time?

no, starting your own thread is fine. definitely ok if you add a pic.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Nice addition to the rock wall.

Better to post your pics here, you'll get a lot more comments and we'll get to see the work of other welders. If pics were posted somewhere else, what would we look at
        Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
        Hobart Handler 187
        Dewalt Chop Saw
        4" Air Grinder
        Die Grinder
        Rigid Drill Press
        Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

Working...