Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    jonnymag
    seems like we went over the arc flash distance equation a wile back and after 50ft it was not a problem. i could be wrong here as its been a wile. maybe some one knows for shore, but its a degenerative thing as distance reduces its intensity or efect on the eye.
    Obviously, you've never been to Honolulu. When average lot sizes are 5,000 SF or less, your neighbors are much closer to you than 50 ft. In fact, you'd be lucky if your yard was 50 ft wide.

Comment

nope never been there, my nearest neighbor is lucky to be less then 5,000 ft. LOL
      i'm on 3 acres well a little over that, then its a lot of hay fields and cow pastures long before you get to another house.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Yeah same here, it would take a leaky aluminum foundry to piss off my neighbors.
        SYNCROWAVE 200
        Atlas 618 lathe (vintage 1960) reconditioned DC
        Sioux 3/8 Pneumatic Reversible Drill
        Makita Everything else
        2400 square feet of Sanford and Son lookin shop space
        "Once the spoon flys, putting the pin back in won't solve anything"
        USA 15T, 15V

www.myspace.com/blackbird455

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSC00356.jpg two cans, one welder

Comment

Working...
        X