Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good advice for those that weld aluminum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post
    ..........
    Well if you're gonna mope... I suppose I can see fit to change my mind. Especially since you've reached the 100 post milestone (thanks to me).

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bob_e95482 View Post
      Were you peeking in my window?
      Sorry. You must have me confused with someone from Denver.

      Comment


      • #18
        Apology accepted.

        Originally posted by root View Post
        Well if you're gonna mope... I suppose I can see fit to change my mind. Especially since you've reached the 100 post milestone (thanks to me).
        Your(sp) the only one I'm as smart as.
        Originally posted by root View Post
        Sorry. You must have me confused with someone from Denver.
        LMAO!!
        Originally posted by root View Post
        Must have been Craig that pulled that prank.
        Hmmmmm, I wonder if dabar39 could sneak over to your place and......
        RETIRED desk jockey.

        Hobby weldor with a little training.

        Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

        Miller Syncrowave 250.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post
          Hmmmmm, I wonder if dabar39 could sneak over to your place and......
          Buy me a beer?

          Comment


          • #20
            how about trying to find out why your gun wont feed...shaking the cable, removing the tip, keep pulling the trigger and then you flip up the cover and go OOOOHHHH THATS WHY ...i ran out of wire


            Originally posted by mudsplasher View Post
            Another tip.... do not store your magnesium rods within10 feet of your aluminum rods.

            why not ???
            my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
            feel free to P/M me

            Comment

            Working...
            X