Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Tech Redneck WELDS

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are a fracing company they they go in to the well and pump sand and gel, acid, or water down the hole to fill in the formation then the gel expands to break apart the rock formation so gas or oil flows at a much better rate. they can pump some thing like 120 tons of sand down the hole in mere hours some times less. they also have coiled tubing and nitrogen shops in red deer.
    this was the best link i could find that kind of explains the process. it whould take me about 3 pages to write it down sorry.

http://www.okpatent.us/immunotoxins_...g_process.html

Comment

mack
      Originally Posted by fun4now
      i would have to go with this.

And I thought you were going to show off your wife's bust again!

did i show off the wifes bust. better not tell her about it. i could be in the dog house again. good thing i made the dog a realy nice dog house.

Comment

I'm the only electrician in our shop that welds. I've been mounting electrical boxes on a 3-torch plasma welder for Kobe Steel in Japan. Next up are some Electron beam melters.

Comment

sounds pretty cool man

Comment

Originally posted by TS-Off-Road View Post
            I do Aluminum welding and fab as a 2007 sponsor of this Formula SAE car.

http://www.svsu.edu/clubs/fsae/
            What school's car is that? I've welded a bunch on the VT '06 and '07 car. I've got the '08, '09, and '10 car to go and that should be it!! I did all sets of control arms this year along with tons of the 2nd chassis and parts of the uprights. I've got one a-arm hanging on my wall that was destroyed in a small "incident" early this year. Incident means "car was driven into a pole".
            Attached Files

Comment

those are some good looking WELDS!!!
              Last edited by wireburner; 06-18-2007, 10:57 AM.

Comment

one would think some one would have told the driver not to drive into a pole...well thats assuming he needed to be told, one would think you would not need to tell them that though.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.