dump bed hoist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverbackman
    Are you still looking for plans. I purchased a set of plans off ebay to build dumping pickup truck bed, but the mechanics would be the same for a trailer, you'd just have to adjust some measurements for you app. Here's a link to the website from which my plans actual come from.
    http://www.dumpbeds.com/Index.html
    Let me know if you want a copy, and I'll photocopy a set and mail them to you.
    Jeff.
    Jeff,

I too would love to get a set of those plans. Will certainly cover any of your duplication costs.
    Larry

Comment

Me too, me too Could I trouble you for a set of those plans? The setup looks like just what I've been looking for, and to start from scratch, well

You can send them to nancy_cluett@nl.rogers.com

Many thanks,

Jeff...

Comment

When I get a moment.
        The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Comment

No sweat.

When I get a moment.
          Take your time. There is no hurry. I really appreciate your offer.
          Larry

Comment

Hey Silverback,

The plans came through, no problem. Mucho appreciated!

Now all I gotta' do is figure out where to buy a scissors lift...or how to make one.

Thanks,
            Slag

Comment

It's been a while since I looked at the plans, but I was sure it describes how to build the scissor. I'll have to look again, maybe I'm mistaken.
              The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Comment

Yep, I was right. The plans show you how to build the scissor. What you will need to find is a cylinder and pump (I'm going with an electric over hydro), plus your steel, hardware, electrical bits etc. It's pretty cool, you end up with a 4000# capacity dump bed (unless you have a 1 ton, you won't be able to maximise the lift).

Comment

Jet-Plans have been sent

Larry-Do you have an email address to send to? If not, PM me with an address to mail them to (Home or work, doesn't matter to me).

Comment

Jet-Plans have been sent

Larry-Do you have an email address to send to? If not, PM me with an address to mail them to (Home or work, doesn't matter to me).
                    Uh, yea. It would have been a good idea to give you my address: larry@concar.com.

Thanks in advance.
                    Larry

Comment

Hey Silverback,
                      I would like a set of plans as well.
                      tjschur@optonline.net

Thanks much.
                      T.J.
                      www.tjsperformance.com
                      Miller Dynasty 300DX
                      HTP MIG 240
                      HTP 380 Plasma

Bridgeport Milling Machine
                      South Bend Lathe
                      Etc. Etc....
                      tjsperformance.com

Comment

I'll send soon.

Comment

Wow. This is getting popular. I should have been charging you guys a case of beer each . It's nice to see people can use these plans.

Comment

Garth here I cant get anouther copy of the ones that got wrecked so could i please get a set also thanks
                            garthswelding@aol.com
                            garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Comment

Mmmmmm Beeeeeeeer.

Comment

Plans have been sent Garth

Comment

Working...
                                X