No announcement yet.

Girlfriend's Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her creativity and carry thru are very good. She shows the signs of becoming a metal artist.

Jerry

Comment

Hey Janet,
      We all understand about thought and time As my first gate project took me much longer than I had anticipated, like all the guys said, it'll get faster as we do more...
      good job!
      I'm not late...
      I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Janet welds!!

If pressed, I think most guys here will agree that most women with the same experience, are better welders than most guys. Reason being, is that they listen to what instructions they are being told and are more willing to ask questions on how, why, how do I do this. Most guys dont want to admit any sort of ignorance and wont adapt easily to new ideas or instruction. (Im not admitting how I learned this) Janet, we all hope to see more of your creations in the future. I, for one, appreciate creativeness as I have none but wish I did. I cant go from the abstract to reality very well. Id hope you had a lonesome sister or widowed/divorced mom or ??? also. Thanks for letting us see your work! Bill

Originally posted by MD Welding View Post
        You guy's are great!

I showed her the post before I even read it. At first I was called a jerk, and other names..but anyways. She read all your post and was suprised at your comments.

When I first met her she said she was artistic and I asked if she ever did it with metal, she said no, I can't. I said yeah you can watch! I am not artistic but I can fix and make just about anything. I just can't think about the art stuff.

We were at the shop today and she was messing with bending ss wire in heart shapes and made something really cool. I hope I opened up the artistic side that has been bottled up for a while. I don't care about sharing my stuff! It's all a good way to get/justify more space!

Someday I hope I can justify a plasma cam!

Thanks again. She may be posting on this subject herself. She did get a kick about the sister question.

Mike
        MD Welding & Fabricating
        No such thing as a scrap pile!

Comment

If she.....

If she cleans up good and has her own hood, ya might wanna keep her!

Comment

Originally posted by billstrickland View Post
            If pressed, I think most guys here will agree that most women with the same experience, are better welders than most guys. Reason being, is that they listen to what instructions they are being told and are more willing to ask questions on how, why, how do I do this. Most guys dont want to admit any sort of ignorance and wont adapt easily to new ideas or instruction. (Im not admitting how I learned this) Janet, we all hope to see more of your creations in the future. I, for one, appreciate creativeness as I have none but wish I did. I cant go from the abstract to reality very well. Id hope you had a lonesome sister or widowed/divorced mom or ??? also. Thanks for letting us see your work! Bill
            sadly i do have to admit to that at least for myself cause i dont want to listen i just want to make somethen!
            welding...its awsome

Comment

Uhhh Wimmin Listening......Oh Ho Ho Ho..... fairy stories.

Uhhh Wimmin Listening......Oh Ho Ho Ho..... fairy stories.

It's taken 3 years of hard work to get mine to dance on the end of her leash when I wind the organ handle.

But what the ****, she works for peanuts.

Seriously tho.. I am "encouraging" mine to do a basic welding certificate at the local Industrial College. (TAFE - Technical and Further Education - in Australia).

On one hand she is really clever and picks up ideas and techniques so fast... but on the other side she is FN NON ambitious and a supreme excuse maker...

A few more years and a few more peanuts.....

LOL

Comment

Do you look down on women or somthing? This isn't the only thread you've dissed your girl freind.

Comment

Working...
                X