Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding Project - Bicycle Stand

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding Project - Bicycle Stand

I finally got around to creating a web site to show the bicycle stand that I made in 1998. The web site has a couple pictures of the bicycle stand plus instruction on making your own bicycle stand. My web site is http://www.zannsworld.com.

The instruction is a 15 page PDF file. If you are down loading the file using dial-up, please be patient. Microsoft Internet Explorer indicates the down load is complete shortly after the first page has downloaded. There are several more pages to go.

Hopefully everything works - Zann
    Attached Files

cool stand, i'll bet you get a lot of questins from gests.
    welcome aboard.
    be shore to show us some of the other stuff you have made.
    Last edited by fun4now; 05-10-2007, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Hey, nice job. Very compact neat ,unique & nice paint makes it very proffesional. Thanks for sharing, & don't be afraid to post any other projects.

Comment

Great bike stand, very practical and great color scheme!!! Very nice of you to offer the plans too!!!!

Comment

nice job and very creative. That little figure is made of a lot heavier material than I thought

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.