hillbilly engeneared lift.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the posotive thoughts Dave.
    i have a thicker skin than that or i would never have servived my childhood, much less the Army.
    i just thought it was funny he thought i was on here a lot when i only have like 300 posts here so i thought i would realy push the isue and tell him about the 5,000+ on the other miller board, and thats not even counting the hobart and the other one i frequent. man i need to get a life.
    i enjoy the sites , seeing others work and showing off mine, haveing a good laugh once in a wile as well and would cirtenly never let any one here put me off that. heck what would i do with all my down time if i wasent here. LOL
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

dabar39 and fun4now...WHAT, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY PICS??!!!
      Well...WAIT TILL YOU SEE THEM!!
      Promise, I'll try to do something this weekend! Spend a few hours trying to download the pics...New job is hard for me...Far as me and this forum...I do it at night instead of watching tv now(notice the time?)...oh wait, American Idol is on...see ya later
      I'm not late...
      I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

oh wait, American Idol is on...see ya later
        Haa Haaa!no wonder he is so messed up, he watches that garbage.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Bert

My comments were not directed to you in any way, I'm talking about the experts who visit here and critique everyones work, or in general find the need to bad mouth others work. I am talking about the people who are self appointed experts but can't seem to back up what they say. We are all on here for one reason or another, me personally, I like the forum for the ideas, the ability to learn from others, the tech stuff, and of course the few laughs that we take from here. I have no problem answering any ones questions or giving advice, I also have no problem accepting peoples advice or instruction in areas that I'm not so knowledgeable in. I have no problem with people like you who are eager and willing to learn, as I learn something new everytime I visit here. Dave
          If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
          Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

dabar39

What you said.................... i agree
            Scott
            HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

its been a fun post and i hope every one is having fun and not taking any of it sereiously, i cirtenly did not intend to ofend any one. i try to make shore i add a - - to inshore no one gets upset.
              this place is a great place to pick up tips and give a few when ya can, keeping every one happy is always a + so joking is always good.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

I have used lifts like that. When I was a kid my pop had an old international pick up with a boom and a hand cable wench.

We got a car stuck in the mud, so we had the bright idea of using the boom. Started cranking on the wench, I hear, ping, ping, ping ping, ducked, the cable snapped, hit the cab right where my head was. We just re-attached the hook on the cable and put everything back.

Fun, bet that lift works fine, (as long as you don't try to lift a truck with it.)

Comment

Dabar 39, thanks, but I really didn't think you were directing it at me
                  I'm learning SO much on this forum, and once I start practicing with the 200, I'll have so many more questions!!!!!

fun4now
                  WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "GARBAGE"!!
                  i mean like...well...you know?....like...I mean, REALLY...HOW DARE YOU!!!
                  he he he.....
                  I'm not late...

Comment

fun4now,
                    Oh yeah, you mentioned your other 5,000 posts...I feel cheated!!!
                    I'm guess I'm going to spend all weekend just going over THAT forum
                    Nah, I'm lying....I'm going to play with my 200dx
                    I'm not late...

Comment

Nah, I'm lying....I'm going to play with my 200dx
                      excilent idea. the other board is nice and werth stopping in, but the DX needs its time too
                      my poor TA is feeling neglected at the moment.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

...my poor TA is feeling neglected at the moment.
                        You have a TA????!!!! What do you have a Teachers Assistant for???
                        Are you teaching classes also???
                        I'm not late...

Comment

Oh, didn't get to the dynasty Couldn't weld today. Parents weren't at home and couldn't find their extra keys to move out their cars. Instead, finally broke in the Hypertherm G3 1000 and cut up a bunch of 4' pieces of 1" heavily rusted I-beam. FINALLY GOT RID OF IT
                          Will hit the 200 tomorrow
                          I'm not late...

Comment

Working...
                          X