Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

new: sort of

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new: sort of

Hey guys,
    After talking it over with my Grandad and discussing why my past actions under the username bbfarm were wrong, we decided that I could return to the boards. I'm deeply sorry for lying to y'all before and promise to be truthful from here on out. I really enjoyed the boards my first go-round and hope you guys will accept me back.

I dont know what your actions were before or what you didn't tell the truth about and don't really care. I have 16 yr old and 22 yr old sons. I think its awesome that a 16 yr old realized he had done wrong and came on here and apologized for doing it. Sounds like you have a great grandfather, always listen to him.

ps: welcome back!!

Comment

Welcome back, there is lots of good folks and info here...Bob

Comment

burden 1999

I agree with HMW, as he said I don't know or much care what you may have done wrong as long as no one got hurt in the process. And I also agree what aametalmaster said, there is a vast amount of knowledge and some real good people in here. Welcome back, Dave

Comment

Yep what they said and welcome back

Comment

sort of
            well im like the guys. you are a man know to come forard and ameit your actions. welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by burden1990 View Post
              Hey guys,
              After talking it over with my Grandad and discussing why my past actions under the username bbfarm were wrong, we decided that I could return to the boards. I'm deeply sorry for lying to y'all before and promise to be truthful from here on out. I really enjoyed the boards my first go-round and hope you guys will accept me back.
              You are living one of the most valuable lessons that a "Man" must learn in this life. Stand up take responsibility for your actions good or bad, and be humble about them.

No one likes the braggart, they like the lier less.

Welcome to being a Man.

TJ

Comment

Listen to HMW, sounds like he has a lot of experience, he must be REALLLLLLLLLLLY old!!!
                (I'm probably older)
                again,
                welcome back
                bert

Comment

To be a good lier you must first have a good memory. Glad you learned early; You have earned respect from me.

Darmik

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                    Listen to HMW, sounds like he has a lot of experience, he must be REALLLLLLLLLLLY old
                    (I'm probably older)
                    again,
                    welcome back
                    bert
                    your right Bert, You "are" older Just turned 43 here

Comment

Originally posted by Fat-Fab.com View Post
                      You are living one of the most valuable lessons that a "Man" must learn in this life. Stand up take responsibility for your actions good or bad, and be humble about them.

No one likes the braggart, they like the lier less.

Welcome to being a Man.

TJ
                      Amen to that. I don't know what you did but it shows some class and some spine to step up. Welcome back and go shake your grampa's hand!

Comment

Dad gum it!! I know you got TONS of more experience than me also!!! But, I just turned today for the better! Today started my new job with American Piping and Boiler Co. I'm going to learn to layout, fabricate and weld!!!! NO....MORE....GLASS....HIGHRISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! That's what I joined the "Ironworkers" Union anyway, yeah?! Well, maybe in 50 more years I can give YOU advice I turn 46 next month
                        Burden1990,
                        glad you are learning while you are still young! When you get to our age, you'll find out who are your friends and who are not (hopefully before 45!!!)
                        bert

Comment

Bert

Congratulations on your new job, Hoep you enjoy it and it works out good for you. But then I'm thinking can there be a "bad" job in Hawaii???

Comment

Hmw

Had a great day again today! Made a sign post, hammer drilled, welded caps on 3 pipes for the stands, put leveling nuts, leveled and grouted, then put the sign up. SWEET! Boss said "good job" today (which meant a lot to me) then said he'll see me tomorrow....SWEET!!! Then I get a phone call 3 hours later, I'm reassigned to another town to unload 9 containers to put up a building....Does somebody HATE me up there??? Could use all your prayers for a good day anyway Lots of jobs in Hawaii suck! Lot of people stressed, 'cause cost of living is so high. Average 1 bedroom condo: $1,500/month rent....
                            Burden 1990, sorry for hijacking your thread! Just shows you, no matter how old you are, life is a challenge....
                            bert

Comment

wow your right, cost of living is high. Good luck today with the job

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.