Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

cat guys

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cat guys

just joined up and have enjoyed reading all the posts so far.just wondering how many fellow cat workers are out there?

I think there are a few of us here....I work in Field service for the Industrial Division here in N.C.
    Mike

Comment

I have cats in my shop.......does that count??

Comment

I have 2 house cats and my mom retired from Caterpillar...Bob

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
          I have 2 house cats and my mom retired from Caterpillar...Bob
          I worked for Cat right out of college about 11 years ago as a programmer. The new hire orientation was a blast (5 days playing in a giant sandbox at the proving grounds.)

Comment

We have all Cat engines where I work. And been to some CAT schools [truck engine]

Comment

I work for Finning, one of CAT's largest dealships internationally. I work with engines, Ag equip, forestry, mining, and construction.

Currently we are assembling 777 and 785 rock trucks for northern Alberta oilsands.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 84ZMike View Post
                I think there are a few of us here....I work in Field service for the Industrial Division here in N.C.
                Mike
                I actually have a friend that worked with me at louisiana machinery thats works for the cat dealer there in N.C. His name is timmy falgoust.

Comment

Originally posted by cajuncat View Post
                  I actually have a friend that worked with me at louisiana machinery thats works for the cat dealer there in N.C. His name is timmy .
                  We have six branches in N.C., two in Va., and two in S.C....I work in Raleigh (company headquarters)....what branch / department is he in......I don't know too many guys outside of the Lift Truck group......
                  Mike
                  gregorypoole.com/Locations/default.aspx
                  Last edited by envano; 08-14-2007, 07:34 AM. Reason: Broken Link

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.