No announcement yet.

Can Crusher

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Crusher

Does anyone have a set of plans for a hydrolic can crusher?

Not quite, i just dump them in the driveway and run over them with my car , works real well....Bob
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.

throw in street

I have a friend that throws them in the street then at night when traffic is slow he retrieves them...He has lost some this way..sometimes people will stop and get them *LOL*
      Gone But Never Forgotten!

Can Crusher Plans

Hey tigrig2, if you still need plans here is a link to some plans you can purchase.
        "Why go around the mudhole when you can go through it"

Miller Bobcat 250

Miller Syncrowave 200

Lincoln Pro-Core 100

This is one I built some time ago, I used an air cylinder for a dump truck tail gate and the pipe is 3'' exhaust for a car.I also put exhaust regulators on the valve to help save the fingers(you can adjust tem to control the speed of the cylinder).It`s super simple and doesn`t take long to build.
          Attached Files

THe air one is impresive and the manual one is definatly simple to build just use your imagination after looking at the pic that was posted good luck
   trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

I like that air operated one. So many of them are lever action where you have to put the can in and take it out. Easier to set them in a line on my back sidewalk and just stomp on them. If you could rig up a feeder for the air operated one, that would be the ticket! Load a bunch of them into the hopper and then run through them!
              Syncrowave 250DX
              Millermatic 250X
              Hypertherm PowerMax 1100

can crusher

Hey Tigrig,
                Hey that should crush cans all day. Nice job.

I built one for my friends kids, it was a pneumatic and quite similar.