Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

PowerClick & Idea Gallery

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerClick & Idea Gallery

In case you haven't heard, Miller is having another welding project challenge coming up in May! It's called the "Weekend Welder Challenge". In order to be included in the contest, you would need to sign up for PowerClick by May 1 if you're not subscribed already. You can go here to sign up: http://www.millerwelds.com/education/powerclick.php

Also, I wanted to capture some of the great ideas from the message boards in our idea gallery,
    ( http://www.millerwelds.com/education/projects/gallery/ ) so I went through the threads and posted about 60 project pictures in all. The goal of the gallery is to inspire, so the projects I chose are unique, not the typical welding carts, saw horses, etc. Go to the gallery, you might see your own handiwork in the line-up!

If you have a picture that you'd like to submit, you can go here:
    http://www.millerwelds.com/education...ubmitphoto.php

admin

i try to put a pic on the idea gallery about two weeks ago and i havent seen it yet. i think i did it right. just wounding why. the pic is on page seven on projects message board. thums up on welding projects message board.

Comment

Which Project was it?

Comment

admin

the pic is. a torch that rolls like dream

Comment

I don't recall seeing a torch? Maybe you could submit it again? Or you could add it here and if we decide to add it to the gallery, I could just grab it from this thread?

Comment

re: admin

here is the pic i sent in
            Name:  51493e61b151d9943a291a966a4971fc.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  70.4 KB

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            I don't recall seeing a torch? Maybe you could submit it again? Or you could add it here and if we decide to add it to the gallery, I could just grab it from this thread?

Comment

I hadn't seen that one before, thanks for posting. To help me name it, etc., what do you put on it? To my untrained eye, it looks like a dolly or a cart... Do you haul your gas bottles on it, or is it just a general dolly? I see lots of little features/holders, but the pic is a little small for me to see them. Interesting! I like the big wheels, it would probably be great on any terrain.

Comment

admin

this is what i have my cutting torch bottles on. the little tool box is for torch tips -brazing tips - tip cleaners - strickers. the wheels are motorcycle wheels. as far as the pic being to small my pic sizeing go to 350 pixels but it always comes out to the size that you see. i thank you for the help.

Comment

Thanks for the info and insight! I'll plan on posting it within the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.