Free to good home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to good home

I have an old Lincoln engine drive that I need to get rid of. Here's the story behind it. It belonged to a mechanic friend of mine that got it from another mechanic friend. It had a blown motor. Friend A had a spare motor that would bolt up. I'm told that the new motor was rebuilt and has zero hours on it. It was a spare for a mobile refrigeration unit that was never put into service. Friend A was transfered so it, along with some other gear, was donated to me. I have done nothing with it beyond unload it in the shop and moved it about four times. I need the floor space more than I need another project at this point. I can make no claims to whether it runs, or will even turn over for that matter. There's an extra flywheel that comes with it. Something about the starter or something wouldn't interchange. Thought about salvaging the motor and building something with it, but again, floor space is a valuable thing. Shoot me a private message if you're interested. I'll deliver it if you're close, or take it to a freight terminal for pre-arranged (ie, you cover) shipping. Again, not selling, just passing it along to somebody that may need it for parts or wants to tinker. SSS
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SkidSteerSteve; 04-08-2007, 02:55 PM.
    Bobcat 250, MM 210, Syncrowave 180, Spectrum 375
    Cat 242B Skid Steer, Challenger (Cat/Agco) MT275
    1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

Message sent

Comment

do you still have it?? sent ps

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

book for that motor

Hi mind if I jump in here. If who ever gets it needs the books for that motor. shoot me a pm. and you can have them as dont need any more.
        garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Comment

just thought I'd bring this one back to the top of the list. It's still in my shop if anyone new to the board has any use. SSS

Comment

thats verry cool of you to donate it out like that. i wish i was closer i would love to jump on it.i cant believe you still have it. an older one just went for over 7grand on e-bay.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

does it run? it would be something fun to work on anyway.
              welding...its awsome

Comment

sorry was bein stupid forgot the last part of the message
                welding...its awsome

Comment

yep i would love to have it as a build project, just too far to go to get it.
                  now if it comes with free shipping at that price i'm all for it.
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                  summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                  JAMES

Comment

fun4now...

yeah, shipping is a bit high on this thing. I was getting quotes of about $700 to send it to the SE. WAY more than this boatanchor is worth in the shape it's in.

SSS

Comment

is that with just the one motor or both of them?? or are you giveing out both motors ??
                      are they desel or gas ??
                      problem is it would probly be $600 in gas to drive out and get it from you also. well if i move back to AZ next spring and ya still got it i'll swing by not on my way. as it were and pick it up from ya.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Working...
                      X