Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


Announcement Module
No announcement yet.


Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • galvanized

    im new to this but how do u know what kind of metal is galvanized and what is mild steel

  • #2
    Galvanizing is an active zinc coating, very often applied to mild steels.

    Have you already tried a Google search for what galvanizing is, or do you have specific questions?

    What are you trying to differentiate mild steel from? hardened steel? aluminum? stainless?


    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.