warranty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warranty

did any body have to register their new machine, did it come with a registration card? i cant remember if mine did. or if they can tell by the serial number on the machine?? thanks

Originally posted by mattbrissey View Post
    did any body have to register their new machine, did it come with a registration card? i cant remember if mine did. or if they can tell by the serial number on the machine?? thanks
    If you are talking about Miller they go by the serial number, if you want to register it then go to www.millerwelds.com/register and put in the information for your purchase.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

My dealer sent mine in...Bob
      Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
      http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

if you have your recept they will go by that if not they go by the ser# unless you dealer did it for you, might give him a call and see. eather way Miller is realy good about there warente work.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Yep, keeping your reciept or making sure it got registered will buy you those few months that it sat at the distributors.

Then again, Miller's pretty lenient.

Comment

The dealer that I bought mine from sent the warranty in for me and I had a problem about 1 year later and they had no record of it. I contacted miller and they took care of my problem as soon as I gave them the serial number.

Wheelchair

Comment

Working...
            X