X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wireburner
    started a topic tricked lawn mower

tricked lawn mower

I`am building a lawn mower (without deck) to ride around in the woods I welded the spyder gears in it to make both rear tires turn it has 4 big tires on it it is a 12 hp. the 2 rear tires are cut , will have pictures on here before long
    Last edited by wireburner; 03-27-2007, 07:20 AM. Reason: spelled before wrong

Guest replied
    My Mower

hey guys, just thought i would post pics of my "Riding Lawn Mower Racer" lol i got it last year from a buddy that lives on a farm, and it sat in his back field for about 8 years and never got used at all because his dad got new red ones instead. so i ask him if i can buy it from him to "soup up" and he said i could just have it if i did the work to pull it out of the tall grass and load it into my truck on my own (i got a few buddies to help so it was easy)

anyways, i spent a few nights cleaning all the grass and dirt out of it, washed it and ripped the mower deck off of it and replaced the battery, put in new gas and oil, and spark plug and she fired up right away. i then made a custom "semi stack" exhaust for it (adds 20hp lol) and it sounds sweet. all i have to do is get the new drive belts in it because the old ones are worn out and stretched and new front and rear tires and she will be ready to rip....

still more work to do but i think it turned out good so far....let me know what you think....

p.s. your not redneck until u have a tricked out riding lawn mower lmao

a couple weeks after i got it (the only ones i got so far)

rebuilt the rear diff

ohhh yeaaaa lol

QuadRacer99

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    I ride a wheelie with it 1 time ,didn`t mean to opps

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    ...Yeah it use to only do 5 mph , i chande the beets now it will do 11 mph...
    That's about what the stop lights here are timed for anyway...

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    while I changed the pullies and beats

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    Yeah it use to only do 5 mph , i chande the beets now it will do 11 mph
    so what do ya have to do to get 22 mph, 44 mph, 66 mph,,,,,,,,,,,
    ok the 66mph might be about fast enough,,,,,,, ...for a lil wile

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    lol thats funny.
    now i know what to do if grass starts growing on the roof
    stickers came from Andy, they are the old race version. NLA

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    You guys wouldn't know a cool mower if it flew into your yard...

http://ohiomodelplanes.com/flyingthingz/skycutter.htm

Watch the video in the link on the upper right of the page...

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    here is my mower i tricked out for mowing still and i have one with a brand new (0 hrs on it) 12 Hp i got the moter for my old mower but ended up getting a new one insted so i have the basic U shaped frame and the back end with a new 12hp waiting to be turned into a yard truck. with a lil over 3acres i can always use a lil runabout for one thing or another. the mower with a trailor has been the way of doing it but its time for a change.
    if i ever get back to it i'll start a post for it. i just wanted to share my Miller racing mower. hope it will get ya motivated to get us some pic's of this transfomation of yours.
    i cut out every other row of treads to get beter traction from the yard truck tires, my mowere has lugs on it so its good to go.
    where did you get the miller sticker I want 1 !

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    I made a wagon thing 4 it out of a radio flyer wagon

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    We need somethin like that speed doesnt really matter just need torque to pull and drag stuff tractor cant get to. And it would be fun

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Yeah it use to only do 5 mph , i chande the beets now it will do 11 mph

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    ha.does it actually run fast?

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    No but I`am going try to at this years fair