No announcement yet.

tricked lawn mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here is my version. I have changed some things since. Electric start motor is the main change.
    Attached Files

Comment

wldrman
      that reminds me of one i saw a wile back, you gotta add a gas tank to it now.
      Attached Files
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

I built mine from a 1967 Yardman.

Comment

pic of my tricked lawn mower

I know y`all hqave been waiting a long time but here are some pics of my tricked mower
          Attached Files

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

those are some big tires on the front . so is it a manual? nice mower. how does it run?
            welding...its awsome

Comment

yeah it is a 5 speed , runs great!

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

cool. have you raced it any?
                welding...its awsome

Comment

No but I`am going try to at this years fair

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

ha.does it actually run fast?
                    welding...its awsome

Comment

Yeah it use to only do 5 mph , i chande the beets now it will do 11 mph

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

We need somethin like that speed doesnt really matter just need torque to pull and drag stuff tractor cant get to. And it would be fun
                        welding...its awsome

Comment

I made a wagon thing 4 it out of a radio flyer wagon

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                            here is my mower i tricked out for mowing still and i have one with a brand new (0 hrs on it) 12 Hp i got the moter for my old mower but ended up getting a new one insted so i have the basic U shaped frame and the back end with a new 12hp waiting to be turned into a yard truck. with a lil over 3acres i can always use a lil runabout for one thing or another. the mower with a trailor has been the way of doing it but its time for a change.
                            if i ever get back to it i'll start a post for it. i just wanted to share my Miller racing mower. hope it will get ya motivated to get us some pic's of this transfomation of yours.
                            i cut out every other row of treads to get beter traction from the yard truck tires, my mowere has lugs on it so its good to go.
                            where did you get the miller sticker I want 1 !

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

You guys wouldn't know a cool mower if it flew into your yard...

http://ohiomodelplanes.com/flyingthingz/skycutter.htm

Watch the video in the link on the upper right of the page...

Comment

lol thats funny.
                                now i know what to do if grass starts growing on the roof
                                stickers came from Andy, they are the old race version. NLA
                                thanks for the help
                                ......or..........
                                hope i helped
                                sigpic
                                feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                                X