No announcement yet.

I love fightin with the old lady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its windows XP its a great program but it dosent seem to work with windows vista. like we needed a new windows program again, im still downloading fixes for XP and they have a new one out ??? maybe they should get the old one right befor starting a new one.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

My "new" computer is Windows XP home edition. Used Win98 for 5 years. Just started to get used to it. Now I gotta start all over again...
      fun4now: Do you sleep?
      I'm not late...
      I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

i hated changeing to XP also i thought win98 was fine.but you will realy like the piture resizer. its the only part of XP i like, and i had to find it and load it later on, figures.
        fun4now: Do you sleep?
        unforchenetly no not realy, i get a few hrs here and there then have to get up take more pain pills and try again. this goes on 24/7/365 makes getting any thing done in my shop a real pain. any time i spend up and about i spend 2X that making up for it laying down although rarely sleeping.
        my life sucks, but the kids are great and the wife aint too bad eather so i hang in there.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

any one know how to reset the time on the posts?? its saying its 9:45 on the board and it 5:45AM here??? i guesss the board is on a diferent time zone??
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
            That's when it happened. My girl starts b****in I spend too much time playin in the yard instead of hearing her nag (spend time with her),so guess what I did? That's right I spent more time playing in the yard.
            Isn't it odd how they think all the complaining and nagging is going to make you WANT to spend more time with them?

Ladies...treat us well enough that we want to spend time with you, rather than complaining, which just drives men farther away!!!

Comment

Working...
            X