Millermatic 252 running 308L .035

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 252 running 308L .035

HELP! How do I search old threads to determine why this brand new machine continues to have wire feeding issues!

There's a search box at the top of the page. Put in Millermatic 252 and read through the results. If you are using an old iphone it may not show up--its missing on my phone. Use a computer and you will see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric4Life View Post
      HELP! How do I search old threads to determine why this brand new machine continues to have wire feeding issues!
      I can tell you that I personally ran MANY rolls of .035 308L through a 252 with zero problems. This was on a condensate return system we replaced. I had two helpers setting up one spool while I welded the one.
      14", 12", 10" and 8" along with various fittings.
      Also, hundreds more feet of 2" along with a bunch of 3".

Griff
      Last edited by griff01; 12-03-2017, 09:37 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

AERONCA41 Have an iPhone 6. Came home and tried the tablet...no luck until I flipped it sideways. Not a big fan of the new format, however the help is always adequate. Thank You.

Comment

I searched near and far on the forum, everything I've read has been done.
          From changing wire brands to the spool tension, inspecting drive roll (alignment, tension, size) to changing liners, and replacing the contact tip .
          Continues to bird nest and feed slowly . Is there something more? also...no results for a hidden menu.
          Last edited by Electric4Life; 12-02-2017, 09:48 PM. Reason: grammar police

Comment

I had a customer with the same problem. Try a larger dia liner like for an .045 it helped his machine...Bob
            Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
            http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

I searched near and far on the forum, everything I've read has been done.
              From changing wire brands to the spool tension, inspecting drive roll (alignment, tension, size) to changing liners, and replacing the contact tip .
              Continues to bird nest and feed slowly . Is there something more? also...no results for a hidden menu.
              There is a hidden menu. Turn the machine on while holding down the trigger. Viola.

Griff

Comment

Aametalmaster & Griff01 Thank You both

Comment

Aametalmaster & Griff01 Thank You both
                  You are welcome.

Griff

Comment

Working...
                  X