Dreis Krump 10'x 3/16" Apron Brake for sale $ 9,500.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreis Krump 10'x 3/16" Apron Brake for sale $ 9,500.00

I just ordered a new Betenbender 240 Ton press Brake which should be in after Christmas, so I'm selling my apron brake that I currently use on a regular basis, it has hydraulic clamping and power bending, it takes about 10 seconds to adjust the bending angle and there are limit switches that stop it in each direction so you can do repeatable bends. This one has all the bells and whistles verses the ones you see on ebay.

Because this will do a 135 degree bend, you can simply put the part under the power clamping head after it is bent to the 135 degree angle and smash it down to do what is called hemming ( Fold it all the way over ) so the edge is nicely rolled without any sharp corners.
    feel free to call me at 734-637-5259 if you have any question, I'm located about 1 hr out of Detroit, MI., near Ann Arbor.

Comment

Hmmm, zero interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Portable Welder View Post
        Hmmm, zero interest.
        I'm interested, but timing-wi$e, not too good
        How much does it weigh?

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
        Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
        MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
        Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
        Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
        Miller 30-A Spoolgun
        Miller WC-115-A
        Miller Spectrum 300
        Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
        Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Let this be a sign... I need to do an addition on the shop, its meant to stay with me... The funny thing is, the apron brake can do 85% of everything I need it to do, I'm spending more on tooling for the new brake than what I'm asking for the apron brake...

Comment

I would buy it in a minute if I had more room and more $$$...Bob
            Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
            http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Fushion King, it weighs in at 12,000 lbs. I bought it in Chicago a couple years ago and hauled it back to the Detroit area on a tri-axle trailer with my F-250 with a 6.2 gas motor, the trailer weighed 5000 lbs by itself !!!! coming up some of the slight inclines dropped me down to about 45mph.... that was the day I wish I had the diesel.

Once you have a brake, there's no going back... Just a couple of dies for the new 240 ton press brake were $ 13,500.00 and the new brake was $ 95,000.00

Have you ever heard the old saying.... ( If you build it, they will come ) well there's a lot of truth to that old saying, the 40' x 80' addition I did with 4 overhead cranes took me to a new level, then I bought a shear and a brake, that took me to a higher level, now the new level pushed me into having to buy a bigger brake so I can start bending 3/8" and 1/2" plate.... sometimes you gotta take a chance....

Comment

I'd just be happy to bend the stuff I weld together.
                A big brake is going to happen for my shop
                I just need to finish my rental house and refinance it first. Then I can play with money again

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
                Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
                MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
                Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
                Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
                Miller 30-A Spoolgun
                Miller WC-115-A
                Miller Spectrum 300
                Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
                Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

That's funny....you're wanting a brake that will handle 1/2" steel and I just wish I had one that would bend 1/8" aluminum. You're a friggin' beast...

Comment

If I can procure a 7" bottom die, I should be able to bend about 5' of 3/4" plate.... bending the 3/4" plate would be more for the curving of plate ( Step Braking ) to roll something for say the back side of a excavator bucket... and even that would be an over kill....

Comment

Horrible Frieght probably has something that'll work for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X