how to log in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to log in?

I jumped on the computer and I can't find the login screen on both chrome and Firefox for Mac. Turned off my ad blockers and such and still didn't work. Anyone have a suggestion?
    MillerMatic 251
    Maxstar 150 STH
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

so how are you posting if you're not logged in? my chrome has the login up top, works just fine.
    HTP Invertig221 D.V. Water-cooled
    Eastwood MIG175 w/spoolgun
    Eastwood Versacut40 Plasma cutter

Comment

Originally posted by OscarJr View Post
      so how are you posting if you're not logged in? ...
      I'm ashamed to admit how long I thought about that one.

Comment

I forgot to add... I'm on my phone with the app. Which allows me to log in.

I couldn't figure it out on the computer. Spent about 10 minutes on it before giving up and going to the phone. Phone is fine for reading but I don't like typing on it.
        MillerMatic 251
        Maxstar 150 STH
        Cutmaster 42
        Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Comment

I use the app almost exclusively, just because it's so immediate and I'm an immediate gratification kind of guy. Many features from the full site are not available on the app though. And posting pictures is easy, only they're the size of a nickel, so it's pretty useless.

As to your problem, I have no idea. Maybe there is an updated version of your browser that works better.

Comment

On my screen in the upper right hand corner there is a generic silhouette of me with an arrow beside it for a drop down menu. The link to log in should be in that menu. I just leave it logged in as we each have our own computers here. Check "Remember Me" box.
            ---Meltedmetal

Comment

Working...
            X