Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB 325 EFI with Exel Power and X-Treme 12VS configuration

Hello Gentlemen,
    I recently purchased the 12vs to work with the TB325, I have also purchased and installed a roll of 316L Stainless steel wire, I am wondering if anyone can give me a heads up about the default configuration for this process, Is it DCEN or DCEP, is it best with CC or CV ? so on and so on, I figured I would ask here because its safe to assume someone has dealt with this config before I hope..

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

You need CV, DCEP. Gas selection depends on short circuit or spray arc transfer. Spend some time with Google on migging stainless.

Comment

Agreed. What is the joint description?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
        You need CV, DCEP. Gas selection depends on short circuit or spray arc transfer. Spend some time with Google on migging stainless.
        The gas is STAINGUARD from linde, supposed to be great.. guess I will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
          Agreed. What is the joint description?
          The joint is 6" sched 10 pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronca41 View Post
            What voltage would you start at ? I know I am going to have to fine tune, but interested to know what you would start at

Comment

Working...
            X