Good Price for Used 350p?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Price for Used 350p?

Iíve been searching craigslist for a used 350p and have only come across two in the last 3 months. I see a listing now, but it looks cosmetically rough and is about 10yrs old according to the serial number.

It only has <1,000 arc hours though, so would like opinions on condition and price. Iíve seen in other threads people picking them up much cheaper. Not sure if I just need to be patient or reset my expectations.

https://maine.craigslist.org/tls/d/m...339700861.html

Toby

Man it looks like that machine has been used hard. They must have had a short lead or were welding over the machine. $2800 might be a bit much and should be a little negotiable.

Comment

The savings over a new machine with a warranty had better be well above and beyond what a board replacement or other major repair would cost, just in case.

Comment

Man, if you guys think that looks rough, I'd hate for you to see my MM250....of course, I did salvage it from under a tree where she sat in someone's yard out in the weather for a couple years....

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
          Man, if you guys think that looks rough, I'd hate for you to see my MM250...
          And how many computers are in that old sucker?

Comment

Working...
          X