[Question] Digital infinity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Digital infinity

I have a brand new Digital Infinity with the solar charge. I left it in the sun for like 20 minutes to charge before using, it gets pmenty of arc time and the battery light is not flasshing or anything.

My questions/ issue is that if I flip my lid up, even for like 3 or 4 minutes to clean slag off and prep from another pass, when I bring the lid down its off. The lcd is off, and if I strike a arc I get flashed. I kow its suppost to auto off after 45 minutes of no use, but could leaving it up for so long trigger a off too?

This lid is not abused or dropped or left in the sun,I tried removing the batteries and swapping them around. Still keeps happening, is this a RMA issue or is there a bug I can work out of it?

Thank you for your time, Roo

I have the DI hood, don't know what process you're using, have you tried increasing the sensitivity, or using X mode?
    As far as I know the batteries in this hood are NOT rechargable
    Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Ltbadd View Post
      I have the DI hood, don't know what process you're using, have you tried increasing the sensitivity, or using X mode?
      As far as I know the batteries in this hood are NOT rechargable
      Any process and any sensitivity it does it, even on xmode. It has a solar charge board on the face of the lid. I am going to try new batteries and get back again if ut does not solve it I will call miller and see what they say.

Comment

Sounds good, let us know how this is resolved, thanks!
        Richard

Comment

Working...
        X