No announcement yet.

Using Tig as Decorative Process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Helios, hope yo noticed I used Helium with the Argon....you being Helios, and as it is 304 stainless, the color stays on as long as you do not put acid on it.....Dynasty 200 DX when I first got it in 04
    More Spark Today Pleasesigpic

Comment

Great work Paul, are you using the pulsar and then moving the torch along?

I would also be interested in seeing any completed works using this process that you have done, do you have a website?

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Ltbadd View Post
        Great work Paul, are you using the pulsar and then moving the torch along?

I would also be interested in seeing any completed works using this process that you have done, do you have a website?

Richard
        Yes Richard, pulsing with different rates, percentages and amps, torch attached to a vertical mill, and the table is motorized and running at different speeds too.......I have not done anymore since I did these, where are you located in W Central Fla?....hope this helps....Paul

Comment

Lookin' good, Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by paulrbrown View Post
            torch attached to a vertical mill, and the table is motorized and running at different speeds too
            Ha! I wondered how you got the "scales" spaced so evenly!

Comment

Originally posted by Matrix View Post
              Lookin' good, Paul.
              Glad you Liked Matrix.....

Comment

Working...
              X