trailblazer 250g questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailblazer 250g questions

I just bought a trailblazer 250g and I won't idle down, it's always run the same rpms

Too many variables, too many diagrams, I don't see the much requested serial# either.

Comment

The first owner replaced the front cover where that serial number "was"

Comment

Originally posted by knight.fab14 View Post
        The first owner replaced the front cover where that serial number "was"
        unless its been stolen there are several places inside the machine where there are serial# stickers

Comment

Just from my own experience, from 1987 or so to 2000 or so, there were three or four different versions of the TB 250. Serial number is always helpful. And if it does turn out being stolen, wouldn't you feel good returning it back to the correct owner????????????
          Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

Problem is that if there are no stickers on the inside, you will never know who is the correct owner. So even if you turn it in, it'll wind up at an auction, so really whats the point.

Comment

The machine is not stolen but what are the other places the serial number can be found

Comment

Originally posted by knight.fab14 View Post
                The machine is not stolen but what are the other places the serial number can be found
                inside the case on the firewall, and on the base, behind the front panel as well. If you can't find one, look on a circuit board and give me the 2 letters off one of them

Comment

Working...
                X