MM 211 Voltage Conversion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM 211 Voltage Conversion?

Has anyone done the conversion on a millermatic 211 to see what the voltage is at each setting? For example the voltage knob goes from 1-10, but I would like to know what I am actually welding at. Like is a 10 24volts and a 1 14volts?

Search. This topic has been beaten to death. Lots of threads with the info your looking for. Not necessarily a direct answer but it will piece it together.

Comment

Get yourself a DC volt meter....

Comment

Look at the Owner's Manuel

I believe there is a graph in the owner's Manuel for the 211 that charts the machine's voltage output at both 120 and 230 volts input. I'm not positive on this but I think the voltage is also partially effected by the wire feed rate too, and of course the numbers for the wire feed rate control are completely arbitrary too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgotto6 View Post
          Search. This topic has been beaten to death. Lots of threads with the info your looking for. Not necessarily a direct answer but it will piece it together.
          I will have to keep looking then, I could not find a post after about an hour or so of searching. Thanks anyway.

Comment

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...art+mig+welder
            Ed Conley
            http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
            MM252
            MM211
            Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
            TA185
            Miller 125c Plasma 120v
            O/A set
            SO 2020 Bender
            You can call me Bacchus

Comment

You are not finding it because all of the threads that start the inquiry end up at a dead end when they realize it's not very simple, and above it all, it makes zero difference if you know what the "actual voltage" is rather than "6". In the end if it's set up correctly the welder will run perfect. Makes no difference to know the voltage and wfs.

Comment

Working...
              X