No announcement yet.

what machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the input. I ended up getting the 252 and a Syncrowave 210. As I posted, just a hobby welder and it seemed that it would've snowballed into more $ as I would've had to buy tig/stick items, then I might as well get a cooler, therefore a better tig torch and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by concreteguy View Post
      Thanks for all the input. I ended up getting the 252 and a Syncrowave 210. As I posted, just a hobby welder and it seemed that it would've snowballed into more $ as I would've had to buy tig/stick items, then I might as well get a cooler, therefore a better tig torch and so on.
      Concreteguy,
      I have a MM 252 and I LOVE it. I am sure you will have no regrets. The only thing I did was put a Bernard gun on it. Good luck.
      Nick

Comment

Thanks, I'll most likely upgrade the gun

Comment

I have a MM252 it is one sweet machine! It makes me look good! The pellet mill we often work at has its identical twin. When Dale Earnhart Jr was hired as a forklift driver it soon needed a new gun. Purchasing agents bought the cheapest gun they could get. While it gathers dust cause it barely works and then causes more frustration than a computer, everyone finds other ways to fasten. There is a fabricator there today welding 1/4" plate butt welds, hundreds of feet of them using a Bobcat and boxes and boxes of 7018. I asked why he didn't use the 252? He said it's a piece of junk, keeps cutting out. Big mystery, I think someone up for a project could buy it cheap!
          Dynasty 280DX
          Bobcat 250
          MM252
          Spool gun
          Twentieth Century 295
          Twentieth Century 295 AC
          Marquette spot welder
          Smith torches

Comment

Working...
          X