The Hobart Impact is a pretty decent hat & you got a super price on it....
Here is the manual.... nice to know you can replace the battery when it goes
Hobart® Welding Helmet - Impact Black 770756
The Hobart® Black Impact Series auto-darkening welding helmet is a welding hood for the serious metal fabricator at a "Do It Yourself" price. The variable shade lens is adjustable from shade 8-13 and is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes.
The Hobart® Impact Black welding hood also comes with three arc sensors, Hobart's standard 2-Year lens warranty and generation II headgear for ultimate operator comfort.
- Large Viewing Area - 3.82ā€¯ X 1.81" (6.91 sq inches)
- Shades #8 to #13 Variable Shade, Light State #3
- 1/25,000 Switching Speed
- 3 Independent Arc Sensors
- Weld & Grind Mode
- Sensitivity and Delay Controls
- Auto On/Auto Off
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Ultra-Comfort Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- TIG Capable down to 5 amps
- Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
- ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE, CSA Certified
- Includes 5 Outside and 2 Inside cover lenses
- Two Year Warranty