No announcement yet.

New 3/4" Impact gun 1560 Ft Lbs of torq.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3/4" Impact gun 1560 Ft Lbs of torq.

I have been working on alot more big trucks now that I have a bigger facility which requires a bigger impact than my 1/2" will do.

I was looking at the Ingersorrand 3/4" drive that kicks out a whopping 1350 ftlbs of torque.

But a friend of mine told me about the one made by Proto which has 1560 FT. Lbs. Mod # J175WP. ____________________________________ $ 352.87

Man that sounds like a great deal. No more struggling with your 1/2" gun & breaker bars with pipe extensions.
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250

I work on tractor trailers every day. To get that kind of torque you will need to run it on a 1/2"air line

Impact Gun

If your in the market for one ToolTopia has good prices.

Along with the impact I bought 1/2" hose, 3/4" drive deep well socket set up to 1-7/8" and the big fittings.

Up date on the price, They called me back to say they had the wrong price so it went from $ 352.87 to $ 435.64

New 3/4" Impact gun 1560 Ft Lbs of torq.

Fyi u will probably need 12-15 cfm compressor and at least a 30 gallon tank along with the1/2 inch feed

I have a 80 gallon tank and approximately 23 cfm at 175 psi, I borrowed a friends 1" impact for this job, still waiting for mine to arrive.

We mounted a Prentice crane on the log truck that we have been working on, there are eight 1-1/4" bolts that hold it on, The impact was as my daughters would say ( Amazing ) I tried to get a little extra torque on them with a 24" adjustable wrench and a 3' pipe over the handle, I couldn't budge it.

I'm use to 1/2" impacts, this was a big upgrade.

You do spray threads with weasel pee before running them on? The Proto is still a good deal, I paid 200 more for my IR 20 yrs ago.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Sberry; 03-06-2014, 07:25 PM.