Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shinny Things

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinny Things

I'm one of those individuals that has a real hard time throwing just about any thing in the scrap bin. In fact if you ever let me get around your scrap bin you probably ought to keep a close eye on me because, odds are, I'll most likely try and poach some thing out of it.

Any way, every now and then I put stuff like what's in the following pictures together and hand them out. A lot of times I'll write my name and phone number on them and leave them on the counters of places I do business at. I've gotten a lot of mileage out of this program over the years.

Name:  759ed40879081317e97e94189e4e6842.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  48.3 KB

These ss cubes, especially the ones made out of the slotted perf plate like the 3 on the right have been a real big hit with folks. Dimes and pennies fit thru the slot making them useable as piggy banks.

Name:  7174dab66646515ef3b7b6c89890df71.jpg
Size:  62.4 KB

Nice stuff. Very simple & cheap way to advertise. I made a set of aluminum dice once to give to my kids middle school shop teacher. He loves showing them to all the kids.

Name:  6cec4704671ac3eb1f2045c01ba3d8ac.jpg
Size:  68.4 KB

Comment

Nice guys ! I like those cubes. Really a good idea for kids to save money. Only one way, IN ! Not to mention the average home owner would have a heck of a time opening them .

Comment

MMW, Awesome job on the dice.

I always thought you were just a heavy equipment welder but now we know you can do anything.

Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures, I always know that your going to show us something cool.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.