Xmt 304

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Ok, great now I have to get up and grab a board....Yes R3 and r4, replace those, and all will be happy, or just cure that error code...Now a simple soldering tool will NOT work. Use a solid flame off one of those butane guns and ELECTRICAL solder to reattach. NOT Plumbing solder. Totally different. This will save you around $600 on a new board. You may want to mark the wires when you take them off, up to you. The wires will fall back to where they go on. But I don't want you making any mistakes
    Cruizer,
    Thank you, and sorry to disturb your peace and tranquility. I've placed an order with Newark for the resistors. I understand the solder issue. Will let you know how it turns out. Thanks again, hoping this will take care of the problem!
    Lake

Comment

I'm a welder tech, I have no peace and tranquity. 12 hrs a day pretty much 7 days a week. I do have a big screen on the wall, and get to sorta watch movies all the time, and answer posts which I enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
        I'm a welder tech, I have no peace and tranquity. 12 hrs a day pretty much 7 days a week. I do have a big screen on the wall, and get to sorta watch movies all the time, and answer posts which I enjoy
        Good grief, man, don't you have a wife to nag at you and take your money to spend on frivolous things, or complain about the chores she needs done, that you haven't got done yet? And your own big screen to boot? Sounds to me like you have a 24 hour a day man cave heaven on earth! I'm envious! Or maybe you just have an understanding woman!
        Lake

Comment

Working...
        X