No announcement yet.

maxtron 450

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxtron 450

in the process of buying a matron 450 in great shape just missing trigger assembly came out of a local factory i cant seem to find a new trigger and whip setup ive never used a welder like this i use a millermatic 200 /250 at work everyday but i couldnt pass this one up for 400 everything is there but trigger assemble where would i find one that isnt a fortune and if i decided to sell it what could i get for it,

Geat shape, does that mean it works? Did you try it out? Cause in its day, it was a great machine, but alot of problems trouble shooting it and quite expensive to repair. Not to sure if parts are still available

would it be worth buying it and parting it out

Parting out a working machine, yes, could likely make money on that.

have not bought it yet have not seen if it works dont have 220 hooked up in my garage yet ill have to bring it to work and see but i figured for 400 and everything is there with wire feeder i should be able to get my money back out of it, i know the guy im buying it from if it didnt work he would buy it back

also where can i find parts for it i can not find a trigger assembly anywhere wont do me much good if i cant weld with it