Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobcat Spoolgun

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobcat Spoolgun

Has anyone ever used a 25' Direct Fit RSG250-C Spool Gun Miller Bobcat Welders from HTP? It is a direct fit and costs $899.
    http://www.usaweld.com/RSG500-Spool-Gun-p/rsgmil14.htm
    Thanks,
    Nick

What do you plan on doing with this??? Aluminum? stainless

Comment

Your bobcat doesnt have a 14 pin connection wrong setup. Your looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by eecervantes83 View Post
        Your bobcat doesnt have a 14 pin connection wrong setup. Your looking at.
        Thanks, I saw the setup and the price and got amped. I appreciate the information.
        Nick

Comment

You're going to get into same issues I did if you want to run spool gun on bobcat... There were several ads on eBay close to the price you mentioned for Miller spool mate setups, you'll need the SGA 100c to use it on the bobcat though. See my dilemma that I posed... But hey, I actually saved money the way I went... and I forgot to mention I got the spool mate for $35 at an auction! So my whole setup was less than $250!

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.