wire if feeding but no arc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wire if feeding but no arc

I have a miller 210 that the wire feeds fine but I am getting an arch from the welder does anyone have and ideas where to start

wire if feeding but no arc

Check the ground and polarity

Comment

loose terminal or connexion on - or + or broken wire .

Comment

Originally posted by natetolle View Post
        I have a miller 210 that the wire feeds fine but I am getting an arch from the welder does anyone have and ideas where to start
        You say it feeds wire & you're getting a arch (ARC) from the welder what's your question?
        Miller Trailblazer's ( 2 )...MillerBobcat 250...Millermatic 251's ( 2 )...Miller Syncrowave 200...Miller Syncrowave 180SD...Miller 12VS Suitcases ( 2 )... Hobart Hefty CC/CV Suitcases ( 2 )...Miller 30A Spool Guns ( 2 )...Miller WC 15A Control boxes ( 2 )...Thermo Dynamics Cutmaster 50 Plasma Cutters ( 2 )...Thermo Arc Hi Freq Units ( 2 )...Smith / Victor O/A Sets...DeWalt Power Tools...Craftsman / Snap On Hand Tools... Two Dodge Mobile Rigs

Comment

Going to guess and say NO ARC, and that would be a failed internal contactor

Comment

Just curious

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
            Going to guess and say NO ARC, and that would be a failed internal contactor
            Is that internal contactor just some sort of relay? If so it shouldn't be a particularly expensive or difficult fix - let us hope so for the sake of a fellow glue-gun guy.

Thom

Comment

Working...
            X