Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would be nice

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be nice

I have noticed on this and other forms that lots of people will ask questions and never let those that are trying to help know what the outcome was???? I keep reading and always wonder what the H*** happened with that????

Yep, people are thoughtful enough to help and the poster never replies. You wonder why even try to help.
    There are some who monitor there replies in between submitted answers. Go figure.

Comment

I, for one, have sought the advise of the more experienced many times here. I try each time to acknowledge the help that was give, although I may have missed a time or two.

To each who have replied in my time of need, many thanks.

Comment

I guess that I would not worry about it...

some will follow up.. many will not..

no big deal..

one thing we can remember is that these threads are read over and over maybe thousands of times by people all over the world.. long after the original OP has left..

so if our exchange of info and experience helps a few... it is for the greater good..

and they in turn may help others..

Comment

''Who do you call when the lawmakers ignore the law '' ? GHOSTBUSTER'S

Comment

Just a question to provoke thought. Nothing to do with movies.

Comment

Probably human nature......most reach out when in a bind and race back to finish what they were doing and forget....I've done it...sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyingpig View Post
                Just a question to provoke thought. Nothing to do with movies.
                I was just being a smart a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by NHTIG View Post
                  I have noticed on this and other forms that lots of people will ask questions and never let those that are trying to help know what the outcome was???? I keep reading and always wonder what the H*** happened with that????
                  I have wondered this on many occasions. At least they could have the courtesy to reply as to what the outcome of the input was that was given to them.
                  Here is an example. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ged-gas-pipe)e.

I don't know if this has been done or attempted. If it has been done and failed, he could at least mention it so someone in the future that may have a similar idea could find out from his experience if it will work or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.