Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is my dynasty 300DX worth

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is my dynasty 300DX worth

I'm thinking about selling my 300dx, I have 2 different tig machines and don't really need this one. I have owned the machine since 2004 and it has never given me a code or acted strange in any way. I use it for my car hobby in the garage so it's not like its used everyday in a production environment.

the serial number is LB286180 and it has 232 hrs. If I sell this i'll just be selling the power unit, water cooled torch, and foot pedal. I'm curious where this machine sits for value in todays market.

Gary
    Last edited by garyput; 01-17-2014, 03:46 PM.

Hi Gary,
    While it is fine to start a forum thread asking about how much you think your product is worth, we ask that our forums not be used for selling or trading of equipment. You can read more about it in our forum terms of use: http://www.millerwelds.com/about/terms.html#q

Thanks,
    Miller Welding Forum Administrator

Comment

I edited the post.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.