****ie's long sleeve shirt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ie's long sleeve shirt?

Anybody wear these for welding? I just got some for free, its a cotton blend. Most work is tig , but I also mig & stick. Thanks

****ies *

Comment

You can't write that word, if you notice the first four letters also mean a certain male organ, which is disallowed on a family friendly website such as this. Also can mean a total azzhole, this is more often than not associated with my username. Try "D!ckies" or "D I c k ies", it should work. I mean, sometimes we talk to Richard, just to make him feel like he belongs, we like to use the nickname, it's D!ck, not ****.

Sorry, D!ck (Pop), I wasn't making fun of you, just trying to make a point.

Gotta protect all us easily impressionable minds from the perverts out there.
      Last edited by JSFAB; 12-29-2013, 10:08 PM.
      Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

To answer your question, I wear no cotton "blends". Anything with any kind of synthetic fabric other than Kevlar burns and melts too easily, and I'm not sure about the Kevlar. When welding, it is either 100% cotton or 100% wool. Leather is good too, but I don't wear leathers.
        Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

I wear straight cotton too. I have worn nomex fabric a lot for other jobs and it burns too but it doesn't stick to you just burns a hole. Nomex has a higher temp that it can stand before it burns.
          MillerMatic 251
          Maxstar 150 STH
          Cutmaster 42
          Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Comment

Working...
          X