No announcement yet.

TIG manufacturing career?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create your own reality with your thoughts

Whatever you do, always believe in yourself.
    Be a good man with a positive view on life, and you will attract what you think about.

Originally posted by priscillaclay
      If you are happy with your new job then go ahead. There are agreements in metallurgy department for employees which describes about fixed range of salary for particular level. I think you must go with the convention collective metallurgie pdf once.
      Looks interesting...

Too bad there is not not an english language version of that site .....

unfortunately... many of us do not read french...
      Last edited by H80N; 11-20-2015, 07:26 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
      Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

There will always be recessions every several years. The government is already so broke, and interest rates already so low, that there won't be much available for pump-priming purposes when the next slump hits us. When it does, the shop guys tend to get laid off, and the mobile welders who had been making a decent living find they are competing for scarce work with a whole bunch of laid-off shop guys who put a welder in their pickup and work for little more than their previous wage. It will take longer and longer for jobs to come back after each future recession. I wouldn't advise anyone on what to do, but I believe this is the future for many.