Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding schools in Toronto

Hey there
    i am looking for a good welding school although i've found a couple has anyone got an idea about the General welding school ltd?
    i couldn't find reviews on this school i'd appreciate it if you could help and share your experiences. Thanks.

Add Content

Comment

1st. post should be a member intro.
      But welcome anyway.
      Lincoln A/C 225
      Everlast PA200

Comment

Originally posted by Caligner View Post
        Add Content
        general weldingschoolltd is at 3585 Keele Street, it's in Toronto ON CANADA

Comment

anybody graduated from this school?
          know of the instructors?

Comment

Welding schools in Toronto

Go to the pipe fitters hall and ask about apprenticeships I've seen the quality that comes out of these little welding schools and there main goal is to get the 15 grand or whatever outrageous amount they charge and show you how to get a couple tickets then you'll end up pushing wire in some shop for 15-20$ an hour. It's how I've seen lots of guys go.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan128 View Post
              Go to the pipe fitters hall and ask about apprenticeships I've seen the quality that comes out of these little welding schools and there main goal is to get the 15 grand or whatever outrageous amount they charge and show you how to get a couple tickets then you'll end up pushing wire in some shop for 15-20$ an hour. It's how I've seen lots of guys go.
              cool i had no idea. "pipefitters hall" you say? are these welding companies? are they with union?
              i have some arc welding experience with tickets. i was trying to get my tig welding certificates i understand there is a lot of demands for TIG.

Comment

united association local #46

why pay to go to a welding school when you can get paid to learn!

ualocal46.org

ualocal787.org

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by cognoscentik9 View Post
                  united association local #46

why pay to go to a welding school when you can get paid to learn!

ualocal46.org

ualocal787.org

GOOD LUCK!
                  i know
                  that's awesome, man. i'll definitely check it out thanks a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                  X