New Syncrowave 210

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Syncrowave 210

Just added this machine to my shop and love it! Only thing is I have nothing to compare it to because I'm new to tig welding and have never touched one up until now. Does anyone here have any experience with this machine? If so what are your thoughts on it?

New Syncrowave 210

I have one and love it. Great machine. Name:  5385376b0ff515a38a2dee37073df532.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  27.2 KB
    Last edited by Gingerboy; 12-02-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Nice weld! I won't post any of my pics. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerboy View Post
        I have one and love it. Great machine. Name:  5385376b0ff515a38a2dee37073df532.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  27.2 KB
        Sure looks like it will get the job done for you..

Nice Work..!!

Are you going to write a review on the Sync 210 and post it for us..??

am sure there would be a lot of interested folks around here..

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

x2. include lots of pics

Comment

Im pretty free for the weekend so ill try and write a review and send a few more pics. My phone wont let me anymore not sure why so i have to wait till im in front of my computer. Thanks guys, i know alot of people had mixed feelings about this machine, but shes a keeper. In the back of my mind i knew miller would not put a kink in there syncrowave line.

Comment

The welder is much prettier than my welds. Lol...I am getting better though.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X