Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmt 350

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmt 350

Hey Jeff, I got a XMT350 that I am working, I replaced the power connect board, caps.

So I changed those parts turned the machine on (wired 240 single phase) got nut'n but CR1 just keeps clicking on and off.........

green LED on top board on and blinks once every 2 sec or so

no voltage at caps.

Any idea??

Thx Railmen

Shoot me your email address and I'll shoot you the tech manual. You'll need a good meter then follow the prepower check list

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
      Shoot me your email address and I'll shoot you the tech manual. You'll need a good meter then follow the prepower check list
      Thx Jeff

tynemoore@yahoo.ca

Comment

Ok checked out the pre-power checks

Failed on MOD2
        Boost Snubber Diode L2 to TP4
        Main Boost Diode TP4 to +BUS

Any ideas? Failed MOD2?

Thx Railmen

Comment

Mods 1 & 2 must be replaced together, and the interconnect board is also toast

Comment

The interconnect board is brand new,

You got and mods for sale?

Thx Railmen

Comment

Nope as mod1/2 and the interconect board are all replaced at the same time. If you replace just the interconnect board, and run it with a failed mod, 99% of the time you've just taken out the interconnect board again. now since mod 2 is shot, what is the condition of pc1

Comment

PC1 seems to check out all fine as per the rest of the per-power checks

Railmen

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.