No announcement yet.

I need to fix my welder, But cant find the right part? MM130XP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually just inspected some raw castings for this today. They look good so we gave them
    the go ahead to send them to be machined. I'm not sure where we are on their schedule so
    I can't give you a hard date but it's a local tooling company that we work with quite a bit
    doing the machining so I don't think it will be too long.

Sorry thats all the info I can give you right now.
    Kevin Schuh
    Service Technician
    Miller Electric Mfg. Co.

Comment

It sounds as if Miller is on top of this one...may take some time...BUT, if it comes down to it, if you have a broken part and a welder and a lathe and a milling machine and know how they work/how to use them YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING!! That is my "motto" and so far I haven't been stumped!
      Don J
      Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

Comment

I wish I had a lathe, and a milling machine. I am looking for thoes things but I am still in the process of TOOLING up. Until then, I'm going to give this forum post a BUMP

Comment

and in all reality I have been in the tooling up process for the past 15 years. Will also continue too until I cannot anymore

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know the 124817 drive housings are now in stock here in Appleton.
            Kevin Schuh
            Service Technician
            Miller Electric Mfg. Co.

Comment

Working...
            X