Moderating my posts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderating my posts?

I just posted a couple of responses, and found that my posts are being held for moderator approval. My posts were not moderated in the past.

Is everybody on moderation? Did I get on somebody's bad list? I have posted here for a long time, and not abused the forum, as far as I know.

Richard
    Syncrowave 200, Millermatic 211, Victor torch, Propane forge....

Hi Richard,
    We are looking into this issue and hoping to resolve it soon. You haven't violated any rules with your posts. We'll keep you posted when we have it fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by raferguson View Post
      I just posted a couple of responses, and found that my posts are being held for moderator approval. My posts were not moderated in the past.

Is everybody on moderation? Did I get on somebody's bad list? I have posted here for a long time, and not abused the forum, as far as I know.

Richard
      my posts and threads are also being held under review before they are actually posted... is this a new rule for everyone..... strange..
      i submit a new thread and it takes like 24 hours to post..... if one is looking for a quick answer on something this system isnt going to work at all.
      SyncrowaveŽ 200
      Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
      Lincoln Weld Pak 100 wire feed

Comment

The same goes with me, I was thinking that maybe I said something a little off color.

Comment

Working...
        X